What We Are Up To & Articles
At Raymond Law Group, LLP, our attorneys leverage years of experience, skill and cutting-edge technology to help clients develop solutions to their legal issues. Learn more about current legal developments and news about the firm in the articles, items and links below.
Employment Law Articles and News
Articles About Our Firm, Methods and Technology
Conferences and Seminars
- Bruce Raymond spoke at the June ACE Conference regarding Cyber Liability and Data Loss Claims June 19, 2013, through June 21, 2013, in Austin, Texas.
- Bruce Raymond attended CLM’s ( Claims and Litigation Management Alliance) annual meeting in San Diego March 28-30. This was attorney Raymond’s first meeting as Regional Chair.
- The New England Legal Marketing Association held a seminar in Boston on June 22, 2011, where an attorney from our firm was on the panel of experts. The program was entitled “Alternative Fee Arrangements: where are we now and how are firms changing to implement AFAs.”
- Bruce Raymond spoke at DRI — Young Lawyers Seminar on Advanced Litigation Techniques for a Successful Defense.
- Attorney Raymond also spoke at the Connecticut Bar Association’s April Section Meeting on April 13, 2011.
- In 2009, Raymond Law Group was quoted in the Hartford Courant about AIG bonuses and Connecticut Wage and Bonus Law. Click here for the article and learn more about wage and hour laws.
- In 2009, Bruce Raymond spoke at DRI’s Best Practices for Law Firm Profitability Seminar on ” The Sea Change is Upon Us: Riding the Alternative Fee Wave.”
- In 2009, Raymond Law Group presented at a webinar on alternative fees: How Boutique Firms are Delivering Greater Value with Alternative Billing.
- Bruce Raymond spoke at an event presented by InsideCounsel and the Law Department Consortium on March 31, 2009, in Washington, D.C. The event was titled “Managing Litigation as a Business.” The focus was a collaborative effort to achieve better litigation results with reduced costs.
- Raymond Law Group co-sponsored DRI’s Product Liability conference April 14-17, 2009, in San Diego.
Contact Our Firm
From our offices in Connecticut and Massachusetts, we help clients throughout the United States with a wide range of legal issues. To learn more about our firm or for help with a legal issue, please contact us. We offer free initial consultations to assess your case and answer your questions.