Representing Individuals In Connecticut And Massachusetts Injured By Toxic Chemicals And Dangerous Products
At Raymond Law Group LLC LL, we are among the most experienced product liability and toxic tort lawyers in the region. We have been representing clients in product liability and toxic tort matters for decades. It is our privilege to represent some of the largest international manufacturers in the world in state and federal courts in Connecticut, in Massachusetts and throughout the country. Read here for testimonials from some of our product liability clients.
Our attorneys work as lead and local counsel in Connecticut and Massachusetts in state and federal court in product liability litigation. We have won jury trials for their product liability clients in Connecticut and Massachusetts. We handle cases on the Connecticut Bridgeport Asbestos Litigation Docket.
Our lawyers have worked with and against all types of leading national experts, including experts in engineering such as mechanical, structural, and civil engineering; safety, automotive, failure analysis, guarding, industrial hygiene, design and warnings, and OSHA. We also handle recalls for manufacturers, warning label audits and risk management. On a select basis, we also represent individuals who have sustained serious personal injury, traumatic brain injury, burns or wrongful death due to a defective product.
Common Types Of Products
Contact our lawyers if you have any issues with dangerous or defective products in Connecticut or Massachusetts, including:
- Asbestos, toxic torts, welding fumes, and mass torts
- Food, food products, E. coli, salmonella poisoning
- Industrial machinery, construction equipment, restaurant equipment
- Fires, flammable clothes and products, explosions, chemical fires
- Appliances, electrical defects, aluminum wiring, construction and building materials
- Playground, recreational, gym and sports equipment
- Automotive cars, trucks, SUVs, boats, ATVs, Jet Skis, tires, brakes and air bags
- Ladders, scaffolds, lifts, cranes, aerial devices
- Medical devices, prosthesis, implants
- Toys, car seats, children’s products and clothing
- Pharmaceuticals, chemical exposures, arsenic
At Raymond Law Group LLC, we also handle pre-suit investigations on short notice involving product liability accidents, fires or explosions. We work with local and national experts to arrive at the scene and document its condition before it can be contaminated or evidence lost or destroyed. Our lawyers document the accident with witness reports and evidence collection from the very beginning, providing it a level of work product protection from discovery if litigation becomes necessary.
Contact Us Today
If you have a need for an experienced product liability lawyer with trial experience in Connecticut or Massachusetts, please complete our online form or call 860-633-0580 to contact us.